The breakroom is the heartbeat of any workplace, serving as a hub for employees to recharge, socialize, and refuel their productivity. If you’ve found your breakroom is in need of a restock, here is a helpful list of items you’ll need to keep employees happy:
A well-stocked breakroom should offer a variety of refreshments and beverages to cater to different tastes and preferences. Consider including the following items:
- Coffee and Tea: Keep a selection of quality coffee beans or ground coffee, along with an assortment of tea bags, such as green, black, herbal, and decaffeinated options.
- Creamers, Milk, and Sweeteners: Offer dairy and non-dairy creamers, as well as sugar, artificial sweeteners, honey, and any other preferred options.
- Water: Provide a water dispenser or cooler and ensure an ample supply of eco-friendly cups or reusable water bottles.
Snacks and Treats
Boost employee morale and energy levels by offering an array of snacks and treats. Consider including:
- Fresh Fruit: Provide a selection of seasonal fruits, encouraging healthy snacking habits among your employees.
- Granola Bars and Energy Bars: These convenient options are great for quick bites during busy workdays or as on-the-go snacks.
- Baked Goods: Indulge the sweet tooth by including cookies, muffins, or other baked treats that can be enjoyed throughout the day.
Utensils and Supplies
To ensure a hassle-free breakroom experience, ensure the availability of essential utensils and supplies:
- Plates, Bowls, and Cutlery: Stock up on disposable or eco-friendly options, including plates, bowls, forks, spoons, knives, and napkins.
- Microwavable Containers: Provide containers suitable for reheating meals, allowing employees to enjoy their home-cooked lunches.
- Paper Towels and Cleaning Supplies: Promote cleanliness and hygiene by keeping paper towels, disinfecting wipes, and cleaning sprays accessible.
Entertainment and Relaxation
Encourage employees to unwind and recharge during their breaks by offering entertainment and relaxation options:
- Books and Magazines: Provide a variety of reading materials to cater to different interests.
- Board Games and Puzzles: Foster a sense of camaraderie by offering board games or puzzles that employees can enjoy together.
- Comfortable Seating: Ensure the breakroom is equipped with comfortable chairs, couches, or bean bags to create a relaxed and inviting atmosphere.
By utilizing this breakroom supplies checklist as a guide, you can restock your breakroom with the essentials that promote a positive work environment, employee satisfaction, and increased productivity.
Another breakroom must-have? Newell Brands’ Rubbermaid Brilliance Glass Food Storage Containers. Check out this video to see why it’s perfect solution for food storage in the breakroom fridge and beyond.